Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
Current Legislative Activities
117th Congress (2021-2022)
House of Representatives
Today: Nov. 3, 2021
The House convened at 12:00 PM EDT
Previous Meeting: Nov. 2, 2021
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- 208-480VAC 50/60 Hz Three-Phase Power Relay, Voltage Monitoring
- Floor Calendars
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chair Rep. Elise M. Stefanik [R-NY-21]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Katherine M. Clark [D-MA-5]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
- President of the Senate Vice President Kamala Harris
- Democratic Leader Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D-NY]
- Republican Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell [R-KY]
- President Pro Tempore Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D-VT]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Sen. Patty Murray [D-WA]
- Majority Whip Sen. Richard J. Durbin [D-IL]
- Republican Whip Sen. John Thune [R-SD]
Public Forum Feedback
Contact Your Member
Find your member by address:
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
October 18, 2021 by Robert Brammer
Congress.gov October 2021 New, Tip, and Top
Andrew’s Congress.gov post at the end of September featured a video that provided an overview of 10 ...more
The Legislative Process
En Español: Descripción General del Proceso Legislativo
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.